BiA - Total War
Старый 29.07.2011, 16:27   #1
Akakabuto
Пользователь

Akakabuto вне форума
Доп. информация
По умолчанию ANZAC Samurai

Embassy for the ANZAC Samurai
Represented by foreign administrator and Hatamoto of the ANZACs, General Akakabuto.
I am please to be in your acquitance, respectful ally.
Сказали "Спасибо"
darkm1nd (29.07.2011), Игорь (30.07.2011)
Старый 29.07.2011, 16:32   #2
darkm1nd
Местный

darkm1nd вне форума
Доп. информация

Welcome! Glad that you opened an emabassy at last =)
We hope for friendly relations and honest partnership!
Старый 29.07.2011, 17:00   #3
Garda
Местный

Garda вне форума
Доп. информация

Greetings ....
Glad to see good decent men and diplomats ...
I look forward to a long and reliable friendship between our two clans ...
Ready to discuss and engage in dialogue about literacy and the right interaction and protect your and our interests ...
Welcome once again ...
Старый 30.07.2011, 20:45   #4
Akakabuto
Пользователь

Akakabuto вне форума
Доп. информация

Thank you gentlemen for your hospitality, you are most kind.
Here is my proposed plan of attack against Clan Long for next week. If you would, consider this scenario.

The image link function does not appear to work so I have just added the direct address. Hope you don't mind.

As you can see in this image, the pink area is where we, the ANZACs will aim to capture in the first day or two of next week's season. If we act quickly, that will leave Clan long to take a position to our East. You, TW S.2 Russia, are already firmly established and is shown in yellow. The red crosses are where I suspect Clan Long will establish their strongholds if my plan works, and those will be the areas where both our clans will strike against them - a classic simultaneous pincer movement.

On top of that, I have acquired assistance from two minor clans: The Imperial Choson and the Minamoto Clan. Although their numbers are small, I believe that they can provide enough irritation in Clan Long territory to distract them - mainly by directing their line of attack in Clan Long's weakest provinces.
I have noticed that TW Russia have engulfed all Minamoto territory over the course of today. So if I may ask, I would appreciate any efforts on your half to keep them in this tier for the upcoming weeks.

I have great trust in you and as I have already mentioned to darkmind, I regard your clan in the higest of respect. You truly are a great clan led by honorable leaders.
I have confidence that our alliance will prosper well into the future.

Последний раз редактировалось Akakabuto; 30.07.2011 в 20:53.
Старый 31.07.2011, 11:56   #5
sherl
Местный

sherl вне форума
Доп. информация

Общий смысл понятен.
Думаю такой план вполне осуществим, если только кто-то неучтенный (типа Карфагена) не вмешается.
Сказали "Спасибо"
Akakabuto (31.07.2011), Asija-Anatolij (31.07.2011)
Старый 04.08.2011, 08:38   #6
Akakabuto
Пользователь

Akakabuto вне форума
Доп. информация

Gentlemen of Total War Shogun 2 Russia

My originally proposed plan has been altered slightly, but that was expected as it would have been difficult to predict the behaviour of newly arriving clans and also that of Clan Long.
But it seems Clan Long have settled in areas anticipated and although ANZACS were unable to capture regions nearing Kyoto, I believe that my proposed strategy can still work.

ANZACs attack on Clan Long has been delayed by perhaps 1 day, due to an unforeseen arrival of Winnetou88 clan. However, I have made good use of this by reaching a truce agreement with them and even convincing the Winnetou clan to join in our efforts against Clan Long starting from last night. This is already evident by the fact that they have made great progress on the province of Kii.
Starting from later today, ANZACs will launch an attack at either Owari or Iga, whichever is weakly defended. The Imperial Choson will also begin strike at another weakpoint at a similar time.
In the meanwhile, I must ask TW S2 Russia to make a full assult on South Shinano, which I see is already under dispute between you and Clan Long. Upon your capture of South Shinano, please progress onto Totomi and Mikawa.

In summary:
TW Russia attack South Shinano -> Totomi -> Mikawa
ANZACs attack Owari or Iga (or both in succession)
winnetou attack Kii
Choson attack another weak point (later to be decided)
*If Minamoto is able to strengthen their homelands, they will also join in our efforts.
*Futher to our advantage, JupponGatana appears to be helping us unwittingly.

Our coordinated attacks will surely have significant effect.

Thank you.

Akakabuto of the ANZAC Samurai

Последний раз редактировалось Akakabuto; 04.08.2011 в 08:42. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Ответ

Нижняя навигация
Вернуться   BiA - Total War » Brothers in Arms » Embassies

Опции темы