BiA - Total War

Вернуться   BiA - Total War » Total War » Rome: Total War » Модификации Rome: Total War

Модификации Rome: Total War Моды Рим: Тотальная война
Helmets mod спарта мод RSII Submods

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 27.07.2011, 19:08   #1
Legat

Legat вне форума
Доп. информация
По умолчанию The Sparta One Turn Campaign Sub Mod для Roma Surrectum 2

The Sparta One Turn Campaign Sub Mod для Roma Surrectum 2

Sparta One Turn Campaign Sub Mod.

Reason for the mod I just wanted to see more Corinthian based helmets that were not in the RS2 game and I decided to make this small sub mod with 11 additional units included, for Sparta, Macedon and Mercenary units.

The units are based of resources I found on the internet.

Please note that I have included Corinthian helmet units for Sparta and Macedon factions and this is purely a fictional and optional download for members to use. The base units were supplied by the RS2 and Myth Total War teams and all skinning completed by ToonTotalWar and Quetzacoatl. (all Myth Total War units untouched as Quetz has already done an amazing job!), thanks to naxzul666 for the screen.

Please report back on any problems, or any improvements that can be made to this mod, current version works with RS 2.1a, thank you.

Download:

Installation - Version 1.0
1. Unzip and copy all the files into your RS2 folder. (when asked to Overwrite click yes)
2. Go to the "launcher" folder and (right click) the "Roma Surrectum II" icon then "create shortcut" then cut and paste to your desktop. You may want to delete the existing RS2 Desktop icon beforehand.
3. Enjoy!

In Game Screens

Скрытый текст:

Скрытый текст:

Скрытый текст:

Скрытый текст:

Скрытый текст:

добавлено через 1 минуту
первая картинка в начале темы четкая - таких бы спартанцев наблюдать в игре было бы замечательно.

Получено наград:

Последний раз редактировалось Legat; 27.07.2011 в 19:08. Причина: Добавлено сообщение
Сказали "Спасибо"
Nestor (27.07.2011), t1aro (15.10.2011), Хохол (27.07.2011)
Ответ

Нижняя навигация
Вернуться   BiA - Total War » Total War » Rome: Total War » Модификации Rome: Total War

Опции темы