BiA - Total War

Вернуться   BiA - Total War » Ристалище » Турниры Total War » Invitations for tournaments

Invitations for tournaments Приглашения на зарубежные и отечественные турниры Total War

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 25.12.2010, 23:17   #11
Cardinal

Cardinal вне форума
Доп. информация

Парни, не нужно этих оскорблений, тем более нам не пристало начинать срачи на нашем форуме.
THX for invitation Gwyn

Получено наград:

Старый 25.12.2010, 23:33   #12
Legat

Legat вне форума
Доп. информация

Цитата:
Сообщение от Токарь Посмотреть сообщение
Fuck you Bastards!!!
I think it was meant paulus and aragon, not you Gwyndane
maybe something has changed and for the year and you have other plans for clan life

Получено наград:

Старый 26.12.2010, 11:13   #13
Gwyndane
Местный

Gwyndane вне форума
Доп. информация

i know it wasn't meant for me, and again:
and again: this tournament has nothing t do with PK. Anyone is free to apply for Admin spot. And I hope you guys will enter soon. :)
Старый 26.12.2010, 19:22   #14
Legat

Legat вне форума
Доп. информация

you're in a clan PK? right? leaders in your clan who? Pauline, agronom ... then you are in solidarity with their Nazi interests and therefore do not know what to expect in the future in this tournament

Получено наград:

Старый 26.12.2010, 21:22   #15
Gwyndane
Местный

Gwyndane вне форума
Доп. информация

What to expect? It is a tournament for goodness sakes! IT will run just like any other tournament. YOu play your games, you either win or lose. That is all to it my friend. What the heck are you worried about? Seriously, what is your concern? That Paul and aragon are in my clan? SO what.. its a tournament, they have nothing to do with it....

... plus, just use your head a bit. If we do something unlawful, others clans would just leave and boycott the tournament. IT is not in anyones interest to do anything "bad". We just want to organize a damn, CWB style tourney, for RTWs best clans. Sheesh. And again:

if you want to apply for admin spot, ur welcome, anyone is. Mkay? :)
Старый 26.12.2010, 21:41   #16
Legat

Legat вне форума
Доп. информация

just use your head a bit - any reason to play and lose time if the last time anyone of you surprise us with some ху*ней (не знаю как перевести)
how to know you can clone-account agronom or pauline?:fpal:

Получено наград:

Старый 26.12.2010, 23:16   #17
Gwyndane
Местный

Gwyndane вне форума
Доп. информация

Clone accounts? What the hell are you talking about? This is a CLAN tournament. What is the point of cloning accounts? You register as A CLAN.

You think PK is gonna set up some fake Clan just for the sake of this tournament? Are you being serious? And even if you have concerns, I told you a hundred times, but ill tell you again, you can sign up for an admit spot for all i care.

Seriously though, i think you are over-complicating this. Ill try to speak clearly:

1) this is clan tournament
2) it is impossible to cheat, if there is a way, oh please do tell me
3) aragon or paul can not do anything ng to harm the tournament (if so, tell me exactly what you mean by: clone-account)
Cказали cпасибо:
NORD (26.12.2010)
Старый 26.12.2010, 23:34   #18
Iskender
Местный

Iskender вне форума
Доп. информация

Gwyndane, listen to me plz
1. We havent see more shitty retards than paulus &ara in rtw
2. We dont beleive that you are independent from their opinion
3. if you are independent they can just use your account to spread their shit out from their heads (that is Legat means as clon accounts)
4. We shant participate there as USSR
That is all

Получено наград:

Старый 26.12.2010, 23:37   #19
Gwyndane
Местный

Gwyndane вне форума
Доп. информация

"f you are independent they can just use your account to spread their shit out from their heads "

lmao, what kind of shit are you talking about? what do you think they wont use my account for? be specific....
Старый 26.12.2010, 23:38   #20
Gwyndane
Местный

Gwyndane вне форума
Доп. информация

seriously, like i said before, specify what you consider shit....
and what OPINION? this is a tournament, the rules ARE LAID OUT.... whoever violates them can be punished by ANY of the admins
Ответ

Нижняя навигация
Вернуться   BiA - Total War » Ристалище » Турниры Total War » Invitations for tournaments

Опции темы